Spel-Maker heeft meer dan tien jaar ervaring in het bedenken, ontwerpen en produceren van professionele spellen op maat voor Marketing en Training.
We can develop a unique board game tailor your products and services,nl, an original and striking gift for your customers and staff. We can also make a game about a specific theme or a game for a specific target group.
Our method of game design has also been very successful in designing training games and educational games,nl. Together with your HR-managers, teammanagers or project team we will develop a training game that will adress your specific learning goals.
Click on MARKETING GAMES for a selection of our marketing games.
Click on TRAINING GAMES for a selection of our training games and business simulations.
Or click on EDUCATIONAL GAMES for our educational games for governments and non profit organizations.
A training game about Supply Chain Management.
A unique Christmas gift for clients and employees about the products and services of Boekestijn Crane Rental Service.
An exiting gift for NFI emplyees, with attention to the specific products and services of the NFI.
New employees learn about divisions, product groups and products of KPN in a playful manner.
Educational game for students about personal finance.
Educational game for HAVO, VWO and MBO students about sustainability.
The Royal Air Force, uses a game format at the end of a course on leadership.
- Any business process can be incorporated in a game in a fun and logical way.
- This creates a unique game about the clients products and services..
- The games are designed in accordance with your corporate identity, with space for your marketing slogans.
A game about your company is a striking and original gift for customers and staff. Your target group will be playing with your products and slogans in a positive atmosphere for many years.
A GAME AS A TRAINING TOOL (SERIOUS GAMES)
- Serious games are games with specific learning objectives that the actual situation is simulated as realistically as possible,nl.
- Use a training game to improve your personal and team skills.
- For small and large groups, with or without a game facilitator.
In a well designed Serious Game your employees learn to cope with. new roles, tasks, responsabilities or business processes in a logical context..
Inspired? Call or email us for a free consultation.
Erwin en Marc